Sexting on kik

24F | Doing Cam sessions, Sexting & more.

RubyAdler

Kik: xoRubySellsxo | Skype: live:rubyadlersales

Rules:

1. Say where you came from i.e SextingonKk etc.
2. ONLY ONE PRE.VIEW max ask anymore I'll just block you.
3. I don't do any trading/swapping of any sort so don't ask me.
4. Start your convo like "Hey Ruby, I'd be intrested in..." (No Hey, Hi, How are you. That earns you a quick block)

Prices:
$15 for 25 nudes | $20 for 45 nudes | 15$ for 7 vids (Sexting & Live Cam for $20) | Premium Snap: $50

I only take Pa.ypal.

Just trying to get by in life but if you don't mess around i'll treat you right x

Sexting on kik

RubyAdler

Online Right now, come at boys. Best offers around and I always treat my customers right. Why waste time with the fakes here when you can get the real experience with proof <3 <3 <3 <3 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

RubyAdler

Online Right now, come at boys. Best offers around and I always treat my customers right. Why waste time with the fakes here when you can get the real experience with proof <3 <3 <3 <3 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

RubyAdler

RubyAdler

RubyAdler

RubyAdler

RubyAdler

RubyAdler

RubyAdler

All trademarks, copyrights and content belongs to their respective owners || © 2019 Sextingonkk.com
We only act as a platform, we provide a convenient and effective solution for people to share their Kik, Skype and Snapchat usernames in order to find a suitable chat partner. Exclusively for adults over the age of 18