Sexting on kik

25F Looking for sexting

OnlySexting

I have a boyfriend, but he is going through medication issues and can't get hard. I'm not interested in being unfaithful, so we've agreed that I can talk about sex or sext as much as I want. I'm not interested in meeting in public.

I am into:
You are a stranger rubbing hips against me in subway and trying to get away with it without me noticing it.
You tie me up/dominate me/rape me.
You worship me.

Sexting on kik
I have a boyfriend, but he is going through medication issues and can't get hard. I'm not interested in being unfaithful, so we've agreed that I can talk about sex or sext as much as I want. I'm not interested in meeting in public.

I am into:
You are a stranger rubbing hips against me in subway and trying to get away with it without me noticing it.
You worship me.
Kik me: rbringer85

Cnor764

I am into:
You worship me.
Kik me cnor764

Greyraja

I am into:
You worship me.
Kik me at elevenmidgets

Whatthefomo

I am into:
You worship me.
Kik: Whatthefomo

To create a new topic you need 5 post reply

All trademarks, copyrights and content belongs to their respective owners || © 2020 Sextingonkk.com
We only act as a platform, we provide a convenient and effective solution for people to share their Kik, Skype and Snapchat usernames in order to find a suitable chat partner. Exclusively for adults over the age of 18