Sexting on kik

Im Rebecca 22/F, single and a student. Sexting with my nudes is my trademark, KIK me @cummrush12

xxxliezel

READ CAREFULLY MY TERMS AND POLICY FIRST
LIMITS:
dick pic = BLOCK
wasting my time = BLOCK
not following instructions = BLOCK
being rude = BLOCK
asking for more previews = BLOCK

About me:
My name is Rebecca and u can call me BECCA for short!! I am 22 and a college student, 100% pure natural sexy!!. i am 5'6" tall, 33dd cup size. I want to finish my studies, help me and i promise i will be your good nasty girl;)

DTi0ixpXcAAZDmU-1.jpg

MY OFFERS;
Just accepting PAYPAL GIFT or AMAZON GC as payments.....

10pics+1vid =$30
15pics+2vids =$40
20pics+3vids =$50
30pics+4vids =$60
plus sexting while sending them = + $20
EVERYTHING WILL BE LIVE!!!!

KIK ME @ cummrush12

ONLY message me when you are READY TO BUY! waste my time and get BLOCKED!!! message me with "I am horny for u, im ready to buy" so i know u read something.... please follow instructions so we get along. take care!!!!

Sexting on kik

redsocks

READ CAREFULLY MY TERMS AND POLICY FIRST
LIMITS:
dick pic = BLOCK
wasting my time = BLOCK
not following instructions = BLOCK
being rude = BLOCK
asking for more previews = BLOCK

About me:
My name is Rebecca and u can call me BECCA for short!! I am 22 and a college student, 100% pure natural sexy!!. i am 5'6" tall, 33dd cup size. I want to finish my studies, help me and i promise i will be your good nasty girl;)

View attachment 30821

MY OFFERS;
Just accepting PAYPAL GIFT or AMAZON GC as payments.....

10pics+1vid =$30
15pics+2vids =$40
20pics+3vids =$50
30pics+4vids =$60
plus sexting while sending them = + $20
EVERYTHING WILL BE LIVE!!!!

KIK ME @ cummrush12

ONLY message me when you are READY TO BUY! waste my time and get BLOCKED!!! message me with "I am horny for u, im ready to buy" so i know u read something.... please follow instructions so we get along. take care!!!!
To be honest u get me all through hard and horny..u really know how to trease and a great sexting skills babe.. i will come back to you soon...LOVE IT!!!

xxxliezel

To be honest u get me all through hard and horny..u really know how to trease and a great sexting skills babe.. i will come back to you soon...LOVE IT!!!
Oh wow babe thanks for your wonderful complement,,hope u really enjoyed on me today,,yes please do come back..

xxxliezel

hello there guys, i am online again,, i am ready to do naughty things with u and bust a nut on ur cock.....
just to remind u to read carefully my above posting so we are good on all things.
Hoping u willand me have a good time..
CHEERS!!!

xxxliezel

hello there guys, i am online again,, i am ready to do naughty things with u and bust a nut on ur cock.....
just to remind u to read carefully my above posting so we are good on all things.
Hoping uwill and me have a good time..
CHEERS!!!

xxxliezel

CHEERS!!!

xxxliezel

CHEERS!!!

xxxliezel

CHEERS!!!

xxxliezel

CHEERS!!!

xxxliezel

CHEERS!!!

xxxliezel

Hoping u will and me have a good time..
CHEERS!!!!

xxxliezel

CHEERS!!!

xxxliezel

CHEERS!!!

xxxliezel

CHEERS!!!

xxxliezel

CHEERS!!!

xxxliezel

CHEERS!!!

xxxliezel

Hoping u will and me have a good time..
CHEERS!!!!

xxxliezel

CHEERS!!!

xxxliezel

Hoping uwill and me have a good time..
CHEERS!!!

xxxliezel

CHEERS!!!

xxxliezel

CHEERS!!!

xxxliezel

CHEERS!!!6

xxxliezel

CHEERS!!!

xxxliezel

CHEERS!!!

xxxliezel

CHEERS!!!

To create a new topic you need 5 post reply

All trademarks, copyrights and content belongs to their respective owners || © 2022 Sextingonkk.com
We only act as a platform, we provide a convenient and effective solution for people to share their Kik, Skype,Telegram, Whatsapp, Instagram, Twitter, Discord and Snapchat usernames in order to find a suitable chat partner. Exclusively for adults over the age of 18.